Yesterday I was listening to the isolated vocal tracks from 10cc’s I’m Not In Love at Bobby Owsinski’s Big Picture Music Production Blog and found this short documentary on the making of the song. I was intrigued at how the band used vocal loops the create the breathy atmosphere that makes this recording so unique. DAWs, synth pads, and loop-based music make this much easier to create today but back in 1975 it was groundbreaking.
Most Viewed Posts
- Hands On with the Nitro Electronic Drum Kit from Alesis posted on January 10, 2016
- The Making of “I’m Not In Love” by 10cc posted on May 31, 2013
- The HeadRush Pedalboard posted on January 9, 2017
- Martin Guitar Announce Four New Acoustic Guitar Models posted on March 21, 2014
- M-Audio Announces New BX D3 Studio Monitors posted on June 1, 2017