If you’re looking for a new audio interface you’re in luck. Today, Universal Audio introduced an all-new line of Apollo audio interfaces for Mac Thunderbolt users. With next-generation A/D and D/A conversion, new monitoring functions, Thunderbolt cascading of up to four interfaces, and Realtime UAD Processing — all housed within a sleek, black aluminum package — the new Apollo interfaces push the standard forward for professional music recording and production.
New Apollo Interface Shared Features:
- Next-generation Apollo A/D and D/A conversion improves upon the original gold-standard Apollos.
- Onboard UAD-2 DSP allows Realtime UAD Processing — record through plug-ins from Lexicon, Studer, Manley, Ampex, UA, and more at near zero latency.
- Unison™-enabled mic preamps and Hi-Z inputs (Apollo 8p and Apollo 8) for tracking through classic preamp emulations from Neve, API, and Universal Audio.
- Thunderbolt 2 audio interfaces (Mac only) allow cascading up to 4 Apollo interfaces and 6 UAD devices total over Thunderbolt.
- Includes “Realtime Analog Classics Plus” UAD plug-in bundle with 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, Softube Amp Room, legacy LA-2A, 1176, and Fairchild compressors, Pultec EQs, and more.
For more information, please visit www.uaudio.com