Award-winning French music technology company Arturia have unveiled a new addition to the AudioFuse interface family. AudioFuse Studio is a premium, high-performance desktop audio interface with 4 top-of-the-line DiscretePRO© preamps, superb audio fidelity, unparalleled connectivity, and workflow enhancing creativity that will delight professionals, audiophiles, and musicians who demand the best.
Released under the tagline “It’s time to upgrade your music”, AudioFuse Studio has been created to become the perfect “next step” audio interface. Packing a huge variety of features into its compact desktop case, AudioFuse Studio is second-to-none when it comes to versatility and workflow-enhancing features.
Find new depth at the recording stage, and more clarity when you mix; record drums in the Glyn Johns technique with 4 unparalleled, pristine preamps; connect your whole synth collection and jam with your studio monitors or headphones without turning your computer on; reamp dry guitars with dedicated instrument level outputs, or track a whole band using the ADAT expansion ports. AudioFuse Studio gives you all the studio tools you need with absolutely no compromise.
AudioFuse Studio key features:
• 4 premium DiscretePRO© preamps with independent Mic/Line circuits, with insert points for channels 1-4
• 4 additional line inputs, with inputs 5-6 commutable to Phono
• Highest quality Bluetooth audio receiver supporting aptX© and AAC©
• 2 pairs of balanced TRS outputs for speakers, with integrated A/B switching
• 2 independent stereo headphones outputs, with 6.35 and 3.5mm sockets
• 2 independent analog line outputs with reamp capability (instr. level output)
• Direct monitoring ultra-low latency internal mixers
• ADAT i/o allows for 8 additional inputs and 8 additional outputs, up to 96kHz
• Superb connectivity: MIDI i/o, backward compatible USB-C, S/PDIF i/o, Word clock input, output/thru on Cinch RCA
• 24-bit latest generation AD/DA converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate
• Leather-covered self-positioning protection cover
• Robust metal desktop chassis
• Powerful AudioFuse Control Center software to route audio and control master settings
• Amazing AudioFuse Creative Suite included
AudioFuse Studio also features a Bluetooth receiver, using the highest audiophile-quality codec for lightning fast workflow in the studio. Users can simply stream their devices to their studio monitors music without connecting a computer, or record demos, samples, or audio snippets direct from their clients’ phones into their DAWs.
For more information, visit the Arturia website www.arturia.com