Arturia are pleased to announce a time-limited sale on their flagship V Collection 7 bundle of software instruments.The software title is available in their web store for a very low price, with deals available for new and existing customers.
The V Collection 7 features 24 timeless instruments lovingly recreated in software, and modernized with contemporary features. They were cutting edge in the 60s, mind-blowing in the 70s, awe-inspiring in the 80s, they’re at the heart of today’s hits, and they’ll help you shape the sound of tomorrow.
- Includes 24 software titles: Mellotron V, Synthi V, CZ V, Analog Lab, Clavinet V, CMI V, DX7 V, Buchla Easel V, Synclavier V, B-3 V, Mini V, Piano V, Stage-73 V, Matrix-12 V, Farfisa V, Solina V, SEM V, Wurli V, Jup-8 V, ARP 2600 V, CS-80 V, Prophet V, VOX Continental V, Modular V
- Each virtual instrument in the V Collection can be used as a stand-alone application or as a NKS (except Analog Lab,Mellotron V, Synthi V, CZ V and B-3 V), VST, AU or AAX plug-in
- High resolution graphic interfaces, compatible with very large displays
- All instruments share a common interface for browsing, editing (save, import, export, …)
- Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller.
- In app tutorials allowing to quickly understand the instruments.
- Easy install and license manager : Arturia Software Center.
- More than 8000 high-quality and innovative sound presets.
- Analog Lab – All presets of the V Collection 7 can be browsed and edited from a single interface
- Arturia’s proprietary technologies, TAE® and Phi, ensure that each instrument sounds and behaves exactly like the original.
The offer starts immediately, and is available until April 7.
For more details and sound samples, please visit www.arturia.com/vcol-modern-producers