John Cale brought his own brand of Dirty Ass Rock‘n’Roll to San Francisco on Sunday night playing to a small but enthusiastic crowd at the Regency Ballroom. Cale, who mainly played keyboards but shifted to guitar for a few songs was backed by Dustin Boyer on guitar, Joey Maramba on bass, and Alex Thomas on drums. Touring in support of his new album Shifty Adventures in Nookie Wood, Cale’s two hour set was a good combination of newer material sprinkled with a few classics. At 70 years old, he proved he can still rock!
Most Viewed Posts
- The Making of “I’m Not In Love” by 10cc posted on May 31, 2013
- Producer to Producer – SXSW Panel with Tim Palmer posted on February 9, 2012
- The HeadRush Pedalboard posted on January 9, 2017
- Martin Guitar Factory Tour posted on June 19, 2014
- Hands On with the Focusrite Saffire PRO 26 posted on August 5, 2014